- The information provided through these questions is not intended to be your sole source of information when determining whether deposits are covered by the Financial Claims Scheme. It is only intended to give a general indication as to whether your deposits are likely to be covered, based on the information you have provided.
- There may be particular circumstances affecting your situation that have not been taken into account in this information, but change the outcome. Therefore, the results should not be taken to substitute for professional advice. Please look at your Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), speak to the institution you have your deposits with, or get independent professional advice to determine whether your deposits are covered by the Financial Claims Scheme.
- APRA makes no representation as to whether any person may in fact be eligible for payment of compensation in respect of any deposits held with a particular authorised deposit-taking institution.
- APRA and the Commonwealth of Australia are not liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- APRA disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, express or implied.
- APRA tries to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but we do not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. We do not accept any liability of any kind for error, omission and/or inaccuracy. If you have any reason to think that, or ought to know that, the information is or may not be accurate or up to date; you should verify the information yourself.
Back to top